Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Aerotek Engineering Recruitment

My name is Ashley Wall and I am a recruiter for Aerotek Engineering, the largest engineering recruiting company in the United States.  It is my responsibility to find qualified engineering candidates with a wide range of skill sets that meet the needs of our clients.  The main types of engineering candidates I look for include: manufacturing engineers, industrial engineers, mechanical engineers and design engineers.  I also search for candidates that have a working knowledge of Pro-Engineer, SolidWorks and AutoCAD design software.  If you are currently in the job market and would like to discuss engineering opportunities please contact me at 309-661-4024 or email me at awall@aerotek.com

Ashley Wall
Technical Recruiter
Aerotek Engineering
(Phone: (309)661-4024
(Fax: (309)664-7338
*Email: awall@aerotek.com
404 N Hershey Road, Suite B
Bloomington, IL 61704

No comments:

Post a Comment